Rajas Educational Trust was established in the Year 1995 with the Nobel Mission of importing Technical Education in an Excellent Manner for the Poor and Downtrodden Students and to give enough Technical Training to develop the students into the best Diploma Engineers and also Teach them Highest Discipline to make them best Citizens of India. With this Nobel Mission PV Polytechnic College (PrabhaVathi Polytechnic College) was Established at Tindivanam, in the year 1997 & Our Polytechnic College is Approved by AICTE (on 17-11-1997), New Delhi & Affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai. The Life Trustee, Founder and the Chairman of Rajas Educational Trust and its Institute namely P.V Polytechnic College is Dr. Mrs. A. Prabhavathi Anandraj M.D.,DGO., The another Founder, Life Trustee of Rajas Educational Trust and the Correspondent of the P.V Polytechnic College is Mr. K.V. ANANDRAJ B.Sc.,B.L., B.Tech.,
To Establish a World-Class Institution that is recognized as a “Centre of Excellence” Offering Education and Research in Engineering, Technology and Management with a Blend of Social and Moral Values to Serve the Community with a Futuristic Perspective.
- To make poor and downtrodden students as best technical student with best communication skill.
- To enrich the students with up-to-date information in their fields
- To support them in their goal setting process and to determine their destinations
- To enthuse them to face challenges
- To make them more stable, courageous and adjustable
- To realize and bring out the full potential of goodness in them